Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Single Digit Countdowns & Hill Runs

You’re probably over it, but single digit countdowns and clear weather forecasts make me a VERY happy girl.



Nine more days till I'm Mrs. This Guy!


 (Photobooth pics from the wedding this past weekend. 
Yes, that's a camouflage vest. No, I don't want to talk about it.)

I strongly believe that magazine subscriptions are one of the most awesome gifts ever. 


The gift that keeps on giving for a year? Yes, please. Also, don’t worry, I fully intend on making that glorious mother of all grilled cheeses IMMEDIATELY. If melty cheese and bread constitutes fine cooking, I’m all over it.

And then, because I choose to eat like complete and total shit 93% of the time, I have to go for a run. Note – the general nutrition-savvy population would strongly disagree with my logic of out-exercising a bad diet. And to them, I say,

STEP OFF!


YOU GUYS. School of Rock is probably one of my favorite movies of all time ever. It might be Jack Black at his finest. Okay, I don’t know why I said that, but truly, it’s incredible. To prove it I’m going to share with you all of the fantastic images that arose when I chose to pinterest (verb) “School of Rock”


Y’all, that’s HYSTERICAL.


OHMYGOD. I’M CRYING.


And my two personal favorites:



Amen to that y’all.

Anyways, I have no idea where this post was going before I distracted myself with quotes from the greatest movie of all time,butttttt

Oh yeah, Hill Runs.

I told you in my Cowtown recap how hill work really does pay off. Wednesday night hill runs are a weekly thing with my good friend and running coach, Karen. She’s lucky enough (is it luck though? Or is it a curse?) to live in a neighborhood of roller coaster like hill-age. So once a week, off we go to torture ourselves all for the love of the run. It's hard and intense and exhausting and slow moving, but I always feel SO much stronger afterwards. 


Yes, that's me. 


Post run, I came home to this, my favorite site of all time - Fiance cooking dinner. 


And more wedding presents!


PS: I sincerely apologize for the state of my home in these photos. I just wanted to give you a peek into what it looks like when a wedding takes over your living room. And if you are wondering why the walls are bare, it's because every single picture frame and photograph that I own has been commandeered for this blessed occasion. So basically when I come home every day, it looks like someone broke in, ransacked through everything, decided they weren’t interested in my cake topper and tablecloths, so just left them there, amidst the chaos. But dinner with this guy makes me smile and distracts me for at least a half hour until I demand dessert. 


Today at the office, some sweet coworkers threw me a little bridal luncheon. 


And leftover bridal shower cupcakes are THE BOMB.



YUM. Really, HOW am I going to fit into a wedding dress?

You know what is spectacular about tomorrow? It’s my FRIDAY. HOLLA!


Heard that. I’ve got Friday off, and I’ve got big plans to sleep in until at least 6am (who am I?) and then shop and eat and do all the other wonderful things you do with days off. You know, errands. 

And, just a few more days until Boston 2014! 


I love love watching Boston, and I know that watching this year is going to be a really special experience. There will be a lot of spirit out there!

LOVE&EXTRAHUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...