Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Vacation here we come!

After what may have been the best weekend of all time, I can finally breathe, because as of 5pm today, I'm officially on VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://fnkybee.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/vacation-twitter-tweet-getaway-farewell-ecard-someecards.jpg?w=425

Also, in other exciting news...my little brother graduated high school last night!



I'm sorry that one blurry Iphone pic is all I have. Here let me supplement with another one. Because two crappy Iphone pics = one decent Iphone pic right?


CRAZY proud of that guy! Also I feel old. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning to this!
 

Getting through that one last work day until you are on vacation is brutal, but having a cute Ranger's tervis tumbler that your sweet coworker got you for your birthday makes the time pass by a little quicker :)


Plus, Y'ALL. Check out my fortune cookie from lunch today!


Get it?!?!!!??! Top of the world???!! MOUNTAINS??!! I know.

Our flight leaves late tomorrow morning, and I am all set and ready to go! I can usually manage to convince myself that I'm a pretty low maintenance person (no laughing Mom and Taylor) until I have to start packing...


Yikes.

I can't wait to be relaxing in a cabin in the mountains! Brace yourself for lotttsssss of pictures!

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy Colorado!
    I would love to visit Colorado someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good vaycay...I look forward to seeing all your pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...