There is absolutely no cohesive flow to my thoughts today. So I've decided to roll with it and shoot it straight at you with Ten Things for Tuesday.
1. I wear a broken $12 Target watch on a regular basis because I like the way it looks on my wrist. #FANCY
What time is it? Hold on, let me check my phone.
2. Tonight my husband emptied the dishwasher and then brought me a glass of cabernet.
3. When a dish is named "Pasta with Bacon and Corn," you immediately drop whatever you are doing and MAKE IT. Don't ask questions. You are wasting valuable bacon/corn consumption time.
Side note: Taylor did not care for this dinner. I however, enjoyed the crap out of it.
4. I always have a cup.
Basicaly I really like to transport liquids. Usually it's full of water.
Sometimes it's full of vodka. Haha - KIDDING. I meant wine.
5. I don't speak computer. When you say "gig," I have no idea what you are talking about.
Thanks wikipeda. That really clears things up.
I am equally as unfamiliar with the terms meg, ram, and "the cloud." So before you start, just STOP. Before I get even more confused.
6. I woke up looking like this today. I want to be embarrassed. But it's really pretty funny.
7. But waking up at 4:30 for early morning runs will always be worth it, because this view just can't be beat.
And neither could this weather.
Running buddies are the bomb-diggity.
8. This song. My heart.
9. Taylor brought home his gear tonight from work. Y'all, I swear I am not making up. It ACTUALLY says this.
Firefighting is an ULTRA HAZARDOUS, UNAVOIDABLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY.
Whoa, HOLD THE PHONE.
10. Less than one day until the new 2014/2015 Erin Condren Life Planners are for sale! I used the crap out of my last one with wedding planning and just life in general, so I am STOKED to get a new one.
And that's all I've got today.