Monday, July 1, 2013

The haunting continues

If you are new around here, you probably won't remember the near fatal incident where a freakin' komodo dragon tried to commandeer my bed.

Yeah. That actually happened. 

Fast forward approximately two years. New city. New apartment, and still...

THE HAUNTING CONTINUES.


Y'all it seriously makes my skin crawl just to google the word lizard. Just ew ew ew ew EW.

Okay, let's begin.

This morning my roommate was a badass and went and worked out around 5, and got back around six as I was heading out for my run. We did the roommate relay high five (not really, but OMG we should totally start doing that...) and I waltzed out the door for my three mile sweat-sesh (Oh I am super clever). 


After a short run, I hopped in the shower. Around 7 roomie was heading off to work when I heard "NATALIEEEEEE!!!" 

Lizard brains all over our doormat. 

Also my roommate is HILARIOUS.
You know what this means right?

Little bastard was coming after me. 

Let this be a lesson to ALL reptiles. No mercy shown to anything with a tail. 
Except puppies, we love puppies.

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...