Thursday, February 21, 2013

First world problems and RACE DAY PLAYLIST!

I have a huge, massive, earth shattering, larger-than-life problem...

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR THIS WEEKEND?!!!!??!

I know, I know "My wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!" (If you don't get that then you don't watch Friends and I think it's best if you just leave. Leave now.) I knew you would be equally as concerned. It's taken me all night, but I've finally narrowed it down to three outfit options. I think I'm going to wait until the night before (Saturday) to decide. I'm nervous. I'm excited. And I'm slightly bi-polar.

However, I have really fantastic news. Pro Compression is having this amazing sale right now. So last week I got online, used an awesome 40% off discount code that I picked up on this lovely lady's blog and I ordered the marathon calf sleeves in hopes that they'd arrive in time for the half this weekend and they came in TODAY.


Happy happy happy calves. Don't you pay any attention to my freckly knees.

With the sale and discount code I only paid fifteen bucks for these! Re-dic right? I know. These normally go for anywhere from 40-50 bucks. I seriously felt like I was ripping Pro Compression off. I am already head over heels and am really confused as to why I only bought one pair. Obviously I was not thinking clearly.

I want to introduce you to my new favorite snack that is actually not very clever at all and I have no idea why I am such a moron and didn't think of doing this sooner.

Greek yogurt with actual fresh fruit on top.


Mind-boggling isn't it? 
Not as good as my favorite snack of thin mints with a side of potato chips, but it will do. 

I'm putting the finishing touches on my playlist right this very second. As of now it's at a little less than an hour and a half worth of music. Here's what I've got so far...

Only The Good Die Young - Billy Joel
Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris feat. Florence Henderson
Don't Wake Me Up - Chris Brown
Bang Bang Bang - Christina Perri
Titanium - David Guetta feat. Sia
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khaled feat. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dog, and Rick Ross
Some Nights - Fun
It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Tip Toes- Jayme Dee
Broken Record - Jayme Dee
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
Thrift Shop - The Heist-Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
I Can't Lie - Maroon 5
Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj
Little Talks - Of Monster And Men
Kiss You - One Direction
Tonight is the Night - Outasight
Don't Stop the Party - Pitbull feat. TJR
Best Love Song - T-Pain feat. Chris Brown
50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train
Don't Stop the Music - Pitch Perfect Soundtrack
Best Song Everrr - Wallpaper

I'm shooting for anywhere around the 2:00-2:15 mark for this race, so I still need to add a little bit more to the playlist tomorrow but my brain is fried and Grey's Anatomy is calling my name. 

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat





1 comment:

  1. Kelly Clarkson's Stronger or "Catch My Breath" or I like her Dallas Cowboy's Anthem too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...