Monday, February 11, 2013

Oops (and a little sappy inspiration)

Well I missed the Grammy's. In a perfect world Netflix would have all the awards shows up and ready for viewing the day after I missed them. (Seriously Netflix, get on that.)  But thank God for Yahoo. Because otherwise I would have no girl crushes to drool over today. And what a sad Monday that would be.


Hi Rihanna. Leave some pretty for the rest of us, k? 

Since I'm already seated pretty high atop my reality TV soapbox, I'd just like to say that if you're not watching the Bachelor then I'm really not sure what you're living for. (Kidding. Mostly.) Because this still shot of tonight's episode will have me screeching with glee until the Bachelor Pad premiere.


There are no words.
Just kidding there are always words: 
FANTASTIC/TERRIFYING/HILARIOUS/AWESOME/NOROSEFORYOUBITCH!

I'm sorry I just really love this show. 

I am officially less than two weeks away from race day. Did you hear that?? THIRTEEN DAYS Y'ALL! Beyond excited. After dealing with some unexpected shin splints last week, I had my last "long" run yesterday and now I'm officially tapering. What this also means is that I am eating/sleeping/breathing/smoking   running and all things running. (JK on the smoking. Breathing is hard enough.)

I'm not kidding. It's why it's 11:15 and I am still awake. I can't stop obsessing over first time marathon stories and Runners World articles and tips and advice and it's getting re-dic. I've poured over the most spectacular first time marathon stories and shed tears over the way a perfect stranger's experience can speak so clearly to my heart. Running has got to be the most inspirational thing ever. I've never felt as strongly or as passionately about anything as I do about running. Running. I know to some people that's a little sad and to some people it makes perfect sense. For me, it just makes sense. 

I just realized how sappy and intense I just got. Shake it off Natalie, shake it off. 

I think it's going to be a good week. 

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...