Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I might be a little bitter

Ask me how I feel about Crossfit. Please, ask me.

Fine. I'll just tell you.


I like this for two reasons. One, WE GET IT. And two, in this scenario, I am Batman

Truthfully, the main reason that I find Crossfit so obnoxious is because I'm jealous of anyone who has any extra $$$ at the end of the month to blow on a membership at "The Box." WTF. Box?! GYM. We common poor people call it a GYM. Really, I don't understand. If you can afford both your rent and toilet paper than you probably aren't doing your twenties right. Just sayin'. 

I might be a little bit bitter. 

It's probably a good thing that I can't afford anything besides running and pushups in my living room because my relationship with heavy lifting looks a lot like this:


TOO DAMN HEAVY.
I'm going to hop off my soapbox just long enough to tell you about the delicious dinner I made tonight.


Oh wait, that was my lunch.


Nope, that was my appetizer.


There we go. Found it. Sorry but I take a lot of Iphone pictures. 
Spinach+shrimp+bacon+warm greek vinaigrette+garlic bread= I AM REALLY HAPPY. 

In social media news, (and in keeping with the overall theme of  "really sporadic and nonsensical") whyyyyyy does Justin Bieber insist on being creepy and posting stuff like this??!?!!

Let's all just pretend this is totally normal.
This is the primary reason I don't follow the Biebs on Instagram. Trying to decode the meaning of all his outrageous posts is a full time job. I would never get anything done.


Neither do I, Miss Kay. Neither do I.

So, to sum up: 

1. I am now accepting donations to directly benefit the "Natalie should probably be doing Crossfit because her arms are becoming flabbier by the minute" fund 
2. Chocolate chip cookies for lunch! Forever. 
3. Miss Kay is brilliant. Seriously. MISS KAY FOR PRESIDENT!

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat




2 comments:

  1. Ok. Stop. Were you standing outstide my house last night? Nate and I ranted about the obnoxious that IS Crossfit for aproximately 3 glasses of wine and 6 beers, respectively. Crossfit leads to the Paleo diet, Paleo leads to low blood sugar and i'm sorry what do you MEAN you don't eat donuts? and those people inevitably become grouchy and intollerable and we just don't have time for that. So nice to know we are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was hilarious! I would love for someone to pay for me to do crossfit too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...