Friday, April 5, 2013

All of these things are exciting.


Bet you can't guess what I had for lunch today. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Okay I can't take it anymore.

ONION RINGS!!!!!!!!!!
With a side of....nothing. Well ranch, but I wouldn't categorize it as a side item. 

Let's talk about some more AWESOME things. 

Today was opening day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We really really really love Texas Rangers baseball around here. 

Pretty much the greatest place on earth.

I will admit wholeheartedly that before Taylor, I didn't really care a whole lot about baseball. And by "a whole lot" I mean not at all/not even a little bit. I loved beer and ballpark hot dogs but that was pretty much it. But when you start dating a baseball player you sort of develop a love for the game whether you want to or not. 

COLLEGE DAYS I WANT YOU BACK! Also Taylor is cute.
So today I was stuck in the office whining and being stuck inside while apparently every single person I know was enjoying a perfect 70 degree opening day at the ballpark. (I know this because facebook is RUDE and was rubbing it in my face.) However, Taylor and I are going to Sunday night’s game and I’m EXCITED with a capital E. I mean SO excited that I somehow justified paying $40+ for another Victoria’s Secret Rangers tank top to add to my collection of about a trillion rangers tees. I’m excessive.

I would like to point out that HOLY CRAP 61 DAYS!
 

How I'm picturing this vacation: 

http://comparewallet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Sweet-Picnic.jpg
Totally kidding. Unless those grapes were french fries. 

It should really be implied that both of those champagne classes are mine.

And how Taylor is picturing this vacation:



But we really are going to ride the train through the mountains. Promise.

http://www.silvertonstandard.com/system/news/editorfiles/505/image/WEB%20TRAIN.jpg

Lately plain Lays potato chips are my favey. 


Healthy is a lifestyle at which I am FAILING.

That is pretty much all I've got tonight folks.

Except for...

57 days until my birthday! 

I am thinking that this year all I want is an eighteen wheeler full of thin mints.

And now for some obligatory thin mint humor.

ate 4 boxes of thin mints


LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...