Monday, May 12, 2014

#Mondays

It is 7:21pm, and my husband is in bed.


There is still daylight left. I can hear children playing just outside our window.

But I can't really talk because technically I'm in bed too. But the difference here is, I'm being super productive, whereas he is sleeping. 


Don't judge me for what I read on Buzzfeed. Just don't

Anyways. Bleh. BLEH MONDAYS.


(This is actually quite ironic because I happen have very strong feelings about Crocs. 
Those feelings just so happen to be extremely positive, but that's neither here nor there.)

Last night, BFF texted me about our Monday lunch date. 



And then after all that nonsense, this popped up in my inbox this morning sooooo free chips and queso is what won our hearts.


Anyways, Mondays suck, but lunch with this girl makes the sun shine one million times brighter.


 Well, not literally because like four seconds after she left THIS happened.



And then I proceeded to have this song stuck in my head. 
ALL.DAY.LONG. 

Also, because I love you, I'm going to let you in on another one of our conversations.




And on that note, I'm out. 
Partially because there is a snoring man next to me, and partially because my wine glass needs refilling.

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat


1 comment:

  1. Your Monday night sounds a lot like ours too. I'm forcing myself to stay up until 9pm but it's hard lol. Your chicken fingers and pizza look so good, we had a major cheat weekend too but I've been healthy for exactly 16 hours and I'm struggling in a big way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...