Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday's Top Ten: Things I'm Excited About

With about five minutes left of Tuesday to spare...here goes! The top ten list of things I am excited about. (Yes, I know you're not supposed to end  a sentence with a preposition.) So in no particular order...

1. Sleeping in past 7 AM tomorrow! (By listing this first I sincerely hope I didn't just put myself in dangerous potential jinxing territory. Crap.)

2. Lunch with the Best Friend tomorrow (Subliminal message=lunch at Wendy's where I have carefully pre-selected one of the most delectable fast-food masterpieces ever created. Hear me. Baja Salad. Order it. It will change your life.)

Dont' you dare judge me for perusing Wendy's online menu. You know you do it too . 

3. Little Jackie Pants' Wedding on August 13th!!!!!!!!!!! (My roommate, and, yes, that really is what I call her.)

4. Taylor's Birthday. That old man will be twenty-two on July 29th. Boys are super obnoxious in that they could usually care less about their birthday. My Tater Tot is no exception. However, the excitement on my part has already begun. I've even gotten way ahead of myself and purchased part one of two PERFECT birthday presents. So this year (like last year, the year before, and the next 50+ years to come) he's just gonna have to suck it up and just enjoy the hoopla I'll be showering him with! :)

Yes, that is a happy meal box on his head.


5. Jacklyn's Bachelorette party. In just a few short weekends it's party time. So hide your kids, hide your wife... Just watch out world.

6. Boyfriend was an ANGEL this past weekend and brought me his PS2 because my DVD player has been broken since Eve took her first nibble out of the apple. Not an exaggeration. Now thanks to that sweet guy my Friends watching habit/addiction is in full-swing once again! 

7. Playing master chef later on this week and cooking some [hopefully] delicious Southwestern Egg Rolls! I've decided on this carefully selected recipe from Taste of Home. Can't wait to try it out!

Trust me, I know it's a little sad that two out of ten things I'm excited about are, in fact, edible.


8. The new air freshener I put in my car this weekend (LittlePinkChristmasTree) that greets me with its fabulously floral scent every time I hop in the Camry.

9. The arrival of my latest Amazon order. My "To Read" list grows so much in the Summer. Soooo many books I've been dying to read and waiting around for a paycheck big enough to even make a dint in that list. That little brown box can't come soon enough!

10. Only FIVE more days until the next episode of The Bachelorette!! (obsessed). If this doesn't excite you, then I don't know what will. Amen?



Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Hugs,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...