Sunday, March 2, 2014

Ice/RoadRage/Cookies

I started writing with the intention of doing a weekend recap whilst also highlighting my annoyance at people who have road rage while driving on icy roads. Then I googled "road rage meme" and got lost in the hilariousness.

 
 

Sometimes when I think about the fact that I can't sit at home drinking wine all day and pinteresting hilarious internet memes it makes me sad. SO sad. One day, y'all, one day.

OK, so Friday. The day is really a blur but I do know that it consisted of me FINALLY fulfilling my steak craving by making a trip to Outback with Taylor, Jordan, and Morgan. And when you go to Outback it's actually a rule that you have to order a Bloomin' Onion.


Honestly, read the fine print. It's there.

Saturday I woke up early and headed out to Emily's house because we designated the day to wedding crafting. AKA she makes everything cute and perfect and I sit around watching and bake her cookies in return.


See? Really I'm just sippin on my drank, and posing for pictures. It's what I do. 

ALSO she gave me WEDDING PRESENTS! 


Do you see why I am friends with her? She really is the greatest. 

In case you are not in Texas, this is really truly how this weekend was. 
85 degrees Saturday, 20 degrees on Sunday. NO exaggerations.


But then this afternoon after braving the icy roads, I came home to Sydney and a warm toasty fire and I've almost changed my mind about  marrying Taylor. She just takes such good care of me. 


To cope with the cold, I made these cookies again because I still have all the ingredients and I lack self control. 


BUT I shared them! Along with pizza, wine, and chick flicks. 





Since I just admitted to consuming a shit-ton of pizza, wine, and cookies (really, I lost count) I also need to update you on running news.


I made a mini-goal this weekend that I think my new running goal will be to beat my current 5k PR. The last 5k I did I didn't really "train" for, but I'd just come off of Half marathon training and running a LOT. So, I think I'm going to work on a 5k PR training plan this week, and see what I come up with! #excitement #thisisgoingtohurt

And just a reminder. 55 days until I'm Mrs. This Guy:
  

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...