Thursday, March 27, 2014

My life is 100% complete

It's true. Because last night, THIS HAPPENED.


That would be TWO, side by side treadmills. Which can only mean that last night, Taylor and I ran together, on side by side treadmills, for TWENTY MINUTES.



And then I forced him to take a gym mirror selfie with me to commemorate the beautiful moment.
I don't know why his face looks like that, but don't dwell on it, k?


Another reason why I'm 97% sure he loves me. HE BOUGHT HIMSELF A MATCHING GARMIN.

TWINNERS!


And then we celebrated our two miles by going El Fenix for $5.99 cheese enchiladas and margs. Mmmmmhmmmm.



And lastly, to celebrate the fact that it's Thursday, I leave you with this.



Smile, because it's Thursday, and because I have awesome lunch plans, and because tomorrow night is my bachelorette party! And if all that still doesn't work, stop and pick up a bagel on your way to work.
That always does the trick for me.

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...