Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pizza and #nomakeup

Today was one of those “Mehhhh it’s Thursday and you are lucky I showed up at all" kind of days that results in me wearing no makeup. I have mixed feelings about these no makeup days. On the one hand, I LOVE being able to do the sleepy eye rub all day without getting mascara EVERYWHERE (you totally know what I'm talking about), and I also love the extra 5-7 minutes in the  morning. But on the other hand...


Also, there is nothing quite like not wearing makeup and then having 947 people come up to you and ask “ OMG, are you sick???” and “Is everything ok??” YES OKAY I’M FINE THIS IS JUST THE WAY MY FACE IS! 

And for the record, you will NEVER catch me dropping the #nomakeup hashtag. And I mean NEVER. I don’t even get that. No makeup?
#bragger
#quitremindingusthatyouarenaturallybeautiful 
#wedontgiveashit 
#wejustwanttopunchyou

I’m not saying you won’t ever see me without makeup (please people), I’m just saying you won’t catch me bragging about it on Instagram. Unless it is immediately followed by the #imsosorrypleaseavertyoureyes hashtag. 

If you were wondering, yes, I am going to notify you every time I get another wedding present. But THIS TIME it was at my office, which was just a whole new level of exciting.



And then another one waiting for me on my doorstep! 


If you want to win my heart, buy me a present. I am that shallow.
I saw this article online today about guy who has eaten only pizza for the past 25 years of his life. At first I was disgusted. Then I was impressed. Then I was outrageously jealous. And for a serious moment I considered adopting his lifestyle, but then I remembered how much I love burritos and Oreos. And then, when I thought about the fact that this guy hasn't had a hamburger in over 25 years, my heart began to ache for him.

But he did inspire me to have pizza for lunch.



Allison too.


And this, my FAVORITE thing to grace my mailbox EVER.


I'm officially invited to my bachelorette party! Whew. I was worried they'd forget about me. It might seem odd to you that I went to great lengths to conceal Allison's phone number but not so great lengths to conceal my bra size. Whatever. If you were under the impression I had gigantic boobs, sorry to burst your bubble. Nothin' but a flat chest over here. 


I'd planned on trying to go for a short run tonight, but then I remembered I wanted to make cookies for my friend Emily's birthday! So instead, I baked in my Cowtown finisher's shirt. 

It totally looks like I have wings. This shirt may have a little extra room in the armpit area.
Baking, running, same diff right?

For dinner I threw together a salad with romaine, spinach, bbq chicken, squash, zucchini, a little cheese, guacamole, and some ranch. And tortilla chips. Because carbs complete me.


And these cookies y'all...


They are every bit as delicious as they look.

Tomorrow is Friday y'all!

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...