Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am getting old

It's crazy to me that Thanksgiving is tomorrow. This year has absolutely flown by. I'm not going to get all cheesy on you but I really have so much to be thankful for. I'm sorry I ended a sentence with a preposition but there's really no other way to say that. I have so much for which to be thankful? No thanks.

Days like today make me realize how blessed I am with the friendships that I have. I was lucky enough to get off work at noon, so I headed out to Dallas to spend some much needed time with my college roomie/favorite person ever. She lives right on White Rock Lake so we took advantage of the gorgeous afternoon and went for a long talk walk.


It's unbelievable that for the one picture I took
 there was NO ONE on the path. Because this place is
constantly PACKED with runners and bikers. It's AMAZING!

Cuties!

I'm staying the night out here before I head to spend Thanksgiving with the family tomorrow so I am SO SO SO excited to be getting my run in at the lake tomorrow morning. Could there be a more perfect way to start the morning? I say no. 

So gorgeous!
All that walking and talking made us hungry, understandably, so we hit up my most favorite Mexican restaurant of all time, Chuys. OMG so good. Oh and that is the bestie's mouth you see photo-bombing my chip picture. She happened to have a photoshoot out at the lake so it worked out for us to all meet up for dinner afterwards.

And I am thankful for Chuy's chunky salsa. 
 Is anyone doing the Turkey Trot tomorrow?
-Nope, but I will be doing a great Thanksgiving six-miler at the lake tomorrow morning!

What's your all-time favorite/must-have Thanksgiving food? 
-OMG green bean casserole. AND pumpkin pie. I'm sorry I just love it all.

Happy early Thanksgiving!

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...