Monday, March 25, 2013

5 Ways to turn a mediocre Monday around

{ONE}

Wake up and realize that it's a FOUR DAY WORK WEEK! HOLLA!

I would probably never do that. 
I've always loved Easter. Mainly because pastel colored boiled eggs are the bomb. But this year I love it even more because my company officially recognizes Good Friday as a day to let Natalie sleep in!!! Oh, and because Jesus rose from the dead. Don't worry I didn't forget about that.

{TWO}

Check back on the race website and realize that your time in Saturday's very rainy 10k actually placed you second in your age group which means you get an award! Even though "award" is an extremely vague term that could mean I'll be getting anything from a brick of solid gold to a high five, but I'm excited nonetheless.


{THREE}

Get off work, go for a run, and then re-fuel with an awesome and extremely healthy roomie dinner date

I was just kidding about the healthy. 


I told rooms she really needs to man up on her fro-yo serving sizes. 
I mean seriously that bowl is so weak it's embarrassing

 

Oh and I also have to brag that I got my giant bowl of fro-yo for $0.29. Yes, you read that right. TWENTY NINE CENTS. I'm pretty sure the bowl weighed like 8 pounds and so I got about a forty dollar discount. That's what you get for being a platinum level rewards member at your local fro-yo place. 

Never scoff at the rewards program people. 

{FOUR}

I have been begging and pleading with my very stubborn Tater Tot for months to run a race, any race, with me. Well, somehow, yesterday a miracle took place and after just one quick five minute phone call from our friend Tyler (the same friend who ran the Cowtown with me), Taylor magically agreed to sign up to run the Color Me Rad 5k in May. Somy relationship advice for the day is: if you want to get your man to do something, just have one of his guy friends ask. Then it will seem like a brilliant idea. 

There is also the slight possibility that Taylor didn't want to run with me because my enthusiasm for the idea of couples runs may or may not be borderline obnoxious. 

Like I said, it's just a possibility

{FIVE}

Neglect any and all grown-up responsibilities and curl up in bed with your new book and favorite re-runs of New Girl, all before 10pm. 



Natalie - 1
Monday - 0

How was your Monday?!

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...