Wednesday, February 19, 2014

5 Current Favorites


1. Humans of New York



If you’re not following Humans of New York on Instagram, or you haven’t liked their page on Facebook, you really should. Allison got me the HONY book for Christmas and following those accounts has increased my quality of life by at least 7%, I’m sure of it.

2. Herbal Essences Naked Clarifying Conditioner


THIS CONDITIONER! I read an article on Yahoo about how it is the poor man's Wen. I'm so poor that I can't even make that comparison, but I can tell you how incredible it is. I have really really terrible hair. It's dry, frizzy, unruly, thick, damaged and all the other negative words you can think of, but this conditioner is doing WONDERS. I love how it makes my hair smell good all day long and it makes it so soft and shiny, and I feel like I'm getting my hair "clean" without stripping it of all it's natural oily goodness.

3. This NEW Target Sports Bra


(Quit laughing at how high I wear my shorts. I have no excuses. That's just how I like them.)


It's not often that I am grateful for my flat chest, but the fact that I can wear any and every cheap sports bra without any issues is one of those times. And you just can't beat a Target sports bra. I'm obsessed with this green. It makes me look way tanner than I am, which I am all about. I snagged this bad boy on clearance for $8 last week and I wish I'd bought 100 of them, because it's the greatest.

4. TJ's Spicy Black Bean Dip























I hunger impulse bought this dip and some tortilla chips at Trader Joe's last night and may or may not have made a serious dint in the jar on the way back home. Trust me when I say, it is YUM.

5. Crickets - by Drop City Yacht Club


This song is my ABSOLUTE new favorite. I downloaded it the second I heard it and it has been on repeat ever since.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, to experience at least one of these five, before the week is over. So click on a link or make a quick trip to Target or TJ's and I promise you won't be sorry.

----------------------------------------------------

Anyways, in Wednesday news:

AM Workout - Bootcamp, UPPER BODY OW (not to be confused with the sexy "oww owww." No, I mean like actually OUCH. As in pain.)

PM Workout- 4 miles @ 9:20 pace with my favorite running coach 




And then dinner with Mr. Fiance.


Then we were supposed to work on wedding stuff, but since there wasn't an episode of New Girl to catch up on, Taylor made me watch the first ever episode of The Walking Dead on Netflix.


I've never really understood the whole zombie thing before, but I totally get it now. ZOMBIES ARE TERRIFYING and this shit is no joking matter. It makes complete and perfect sense to have a solid plan of action when this whole thing blows up in our faces.


Anyways, I am now leery to open any and all doors, but we have made an official, albeit, hasty zombie apocalypse safe escape plan. So, the night wasn't a total bust.

Happy Hump Day Y'all!

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...