Monday, February 17, 2014

Cheers to 5 years!

Kids, when you are old, you start to do things like plan your anniversary dinner around happy hour. 


Cheap AND early = easier on the wallet and the bedtime. 

Hey stud!



Blue's spicy edamame is the number two reason I keep coming back. 


What's number one? 

THESE LETTUCE WRAPS.


So much peanutty deliciousness I can hardly stand it. 

And you can't really beat a $3 margarita. 


This is the second margarita I've had in three days. I could get used to this. 

And the piece de resistance...


Spicy tuna, crunchy blue, and hot popper. Too yummy. 

Top it all off with a McAlisters chocolate chip cookie and Friends reruns and you have found me in my happiest of places. 



Happy 5 years Taylor! I am blessed to call you mine. 

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I love sushi and happy hour sushi and $3 margaritas sounds amazing. That's exactly how I'd want to celebrate too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...