Wednesday, February 12, 2014

HUMP DAY! And this blog is no place for the soul-less.

FIRST OF ALL.

 
(If you can't see the video it is because blogger obviously hates me. Here's the link :)
 
If this doesn't make you laugh, smile, AND cry then you have no soul and you are not welcome here.
 
In Hump Day food news:
 
WHAT THE WHAT!
 
 
Did everyone know that these existed? I had NO idea. Y'all know how I feel about the goldfishes. Must try ASAP.
 
In Hump Day running news:
 
"Boston Marathon organizers announced yesterday that they have signed a contract with Jon Dunham to produce a documentary movie about this year’s marathon. Dunham is well known in marathon circles for his two previous marathon movies, Spirit of the Marathon and Spirit of the Marathon II. The new movie has the working title of Boston."
 
This is actually yesterday's news but I didn't find out until today so it still falls into the category of "Hump Day News" since I make the rules around here. (And yes, I do get all of my news from runnerworld.com.) But anyways. I am SO EXCITED. SOTM 2 is 90% of the reason I signed up for the Dallas Marathon. If you like/love running, or even like/love a good documentary you definitely need to check out Spirit of the Marathon on Netflix. SO GOOD.
 
In regular life news, so far today has consisted of:
 
AM Bootcamp
 
 
PS: You know you've met your Bootcamp soulmates when you say "MIRROR SELFIE" at 6:30am and they're all like HELL YEAH!

 
Followed by awesome Instas from awesome friends
 
 
 
Noon Bootcamp
 
INDEED. Dia de los FREAKIN deadlifts.
100 deadlifts, 100 pushups, 100 tears/complaints from me.
 
 
RUN! 
 
 
Praise the Lord we finally have a day where it's nice enough to run outside!
  
 
And then as soon as I got back from my run I got this text:
 

Which resulted in this phone call:
 
 
I kinda sorta love her miss her think about her all the time.
 
Around here, Hump Day means dinner and New Girl catch-up date with Taylor, because we are super exciting like that. Broccoli Quinoa Chicken Alfredo (a la The Food Bitch Blog) is on the menu for tonight and the idea of alfredo anything is making my mouth water like cray cray y'all. I'll be back tomorrow with a far-too-detailed-than-anyone-would-care-for recipe review.
 
LOVE&HUGS,
 
 Nat

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...