Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sorry I'm not sorry (and 3 things Thursday)


I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I cannot wait for the New Years resolution-ers to get over their two weeks of fitness so I can have my freakin gym back. I'm just saying. Sorry I'm not sorry.

And moving on.

{ONE}
As much as I hate to admit it, my favorite workout song right now is Nicki Minaj Va Va Voom. I know, I know. I hate her too, but man her songs pump me up. I get so excited when it comes on my shuffle. It's unfortunate that she is the most obnoxious person on all of God's green earth.

But fo real.

{TWO}
I think I fell in love tonight. I did my first real (that means planned ahead and not born out of boredom/laziness) interval workout. I didn't make any official new years resolutions, but I do wanna try mixing up my workouts and incorporating intervals that will eventually help speed me up a little. I did a 50 minute interval training run that had me dramatically switching up the pace every minute. It was amazing. I was so preoccupied that I never had a chance to get bored, and because I was going from a light jog to a damn fast sprint, the 50 minutes flew by. Oh and also I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life. Hot stuff, I know. So I am in love as stated earlier, and I decided I'm going to try and do at least one interval run a week. Oh and enjoy this ecard.




{THREE}
I'm officially a sock snob. I can no longer run in any other socks than my Experias. It doesn't even matter that they are 15 bucks a pair, because they make my feet so happy. I now own a pair in pink, green, purple, and black. Please don't do the math, it's shameful I know.

My quality of life has seriously improved by leaps and bounds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's your absolute favorite workout song right now? 
It's about time for me to make another playlist, and I'm desperate for some suggestions!

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat


3 comments:

  1. I am so bad when it comes to workout socks! I tend to buy the cheapest ones and always end up with blisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've GOT to try a pair of Experia's, they are INCREDIBLE!!

      Delete
  2. I have been listening to Calvin Harris feat Florence Welch 'Sweet Nothing' on repeat during my runs lately. I am obsessed. My gym membership ended today and I am going to focus on home/outdoor workouts until next month to avoid the resolution-ers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...