Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome to 2013 Y'all


Confession time. My first meal of this glorious new year was Waffle House. Yeah, Waffle House. A 2pm breakfast complete with yoga pants and New Years Eve's makeup. (I never once claimed to be classy y'all.) Even though it was perfect and delicious, let's cross our fingers that it's not a foreshadowing of the rest of my 2013, k? The waffles, sure, but the yoga pants and dirty hair? Surely not.


And hi, yes, this is what happens when I say "Baby take a new years picture with me!"
SO lucky. I know.


A little better.



So anyways, I'm like 400% sure that New Years might be my favorite holiday. Like, EVER. 

BUT, today was not the best of days. Let's please just talk about how hard it is to go back to work after ELEVEN days of vacation. Did you hear me? ELEVEN DAYS. I went through the entire day with a throbbing headache and a massive stack of work and unanswered emails. Being a grown-up is fun, huh? No seriously, kids, never grow up. Anyways, all day long, I kept thinking how badly I needed to go for a run. It was like the more stressed out I got, the more my legs were itching for a run. So I finally got off work and headed straight to the gym and pounded out a much faster than usual five miles. Even though parts of it sucked, it was exactly what I needed after a crazy day. I love that running has become such a stress relief for me. LOVE it. Now I just need a running buddy. Auditions being held NOW. And the only requirement is that you have legs. Seriously you don't even have to be human, or interesting. But you do have to be able to sing to me when I get bored. Also no cats.

One of my favorite Christmas presents were the desperately needed Yurbuds that Taylor got me. One thing I loved about them is that they came with these cool little cards.
I'm currently obsessed with this one:


"Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit. You are what you do repeatedly."

I'm in love. Amazing right? You are what you do repeatedly. That's some really badass inspiration. You're welcome.

Also, here is a picture of what I had for dinner. Random yum has been my most recent specialty.

Broccoli, black bean burger, and organic mac & cheese.
OH YEAH baby.

LOVE&HUGS,

Nat






2 comments:

  1. hahahaha....classy is so over-rated! ;) jk. hey, if waffle house has the yummies there is no need to bag on going there! i've never tried them only because they aren't in my state, but i'm all for breakfast food at any hour.
    happy new year and wishing u all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow waffle house sooo good!!!

    Enjoy your time off and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...